Today, Adrien is SEVEN months old! I mean wow, time flies! It seems like just yesterday he was a tiny new baby.
And now, well, just take a look at this little charmer!
I swear, he is nearly never not happy and is pretty laid-back.
Of course, he does get cranky sometimes…
But that is generally easily remedied.
Some fun info:
- He now has six teeth (five of which cut during the last month!!). The best part is that his top central incisors have finally cut (his top lateral incisors cut before them) so at least, he doesn’t look like a little vampire anymore when he grins.
- He weighs a little over 20lbs and is in 9-12 month clothing.
- He is now finally able to stay in a seated position unassisted (albeit, not for very long, but still, it’s an improvement as 2 weeks ago he still wasn’t able to)!
- He typically nurses five to six times in a 24h period (when he wakes up/before breakfast, before lunch, after his nap, before supper, around 10pm and sometimes once during the night).
- His favourite foods include: yogurt, roasted carrots and butternut squash, bananas, cantaloupe, peanut butter toast and strips of beef (which he likes to suck on and chew like gum).
- His favourite activities include: being in the baby carrier, watching his siblings’ shenanigans, eating, listening to music, playing with his feet and making all sorts of delightful squeaks and sounds.
- He enjoys being on his tummy (so long as he doesn’t see us watching him lol) and has started doing mini-planks (ie: lifting his big cloth-diapered bum off the ground briefly while he’s on his tummy).
- We’re also on a pretty solid routine with him now. He is generally up at 6:30am, naps from 9am to 11am, from 1pm to 3pm, gets a catnap in from 5pm to 5:30pm about 75% of the time and is down for the night by 7pm.
So, there you have it! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!