Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Here’s what’s on my mind today.
- I think Adrien is teething…again 😦 He’s been pretty cranky the past few days, has started biting again while nursing and isn’t sleeping as well as usual. Poor little guy, I hate seeing him like this.
- I just took a peek at my monthly goals and, so far, I’ve either completed or begun working on every one of them (yay me!). There are some that I won’t be able to complete, but I’m ok with that (and it doesn’t mean that I’m going to stop working on them!).
- This last Saturday, I spent a couple of hours out of the house to go to my flute teacher’s Celtic party. Each of her students played a Celtic piece in an informal environment which was fun. Mine went well even though I was super nervous (despite it being a no-pressure environment). I really need to work on my nerves!
- The salwar kameez I ordered for my sister’s wedding has been shipped! From the pictures, it looks absolutely beautiful and I can’t wait to try it on (especially given that I’ve never worn one before)!
- I’ve been working on my next post from my zero-waste series. It should be up by Friday.
- During last week’s warm day I wasn’t able to dislodge our wheeled garbage can from the ice. Judging from the forecasted temps, I think it’ll take a couple of weeks before I can bring it to the curb.
- Tonight for supper we’re eating beef kebabs in homemade pita breads and a dill yogurt sauce. It’s going to be a-ma-zing!
- My husband and I have started planning our vegetable garden. I can’t wait to get started!!!
- I checked out my blog through another device yesterday and WOW, those ads are super annoying!!!! I’ve been thinking of paying the subscription to get rid of those pesky ads and register a domain name, but I’m not sure I’m ready to make the move yet.
- Elliot has been going through a regression potty training wise last week. It’s super exhausting because the laundry just keeps piling up! I know that it’s because he’s working towards figuring out by himself whether he needs to go or not (because every time we ask him to go he tells us that he’s already gone or doesn’t need to to), but it is both frustrating and exhausting. I’m so eager to finally be done with potty training!
I hope you are having a great day! What’s on your mind this Tuesday?