March is already over (how did that happen!?). Looking at the objectives I’d set, I have to say that I’m pretty pleased with what I’ve managed to do. Though I haven’t completed all of them, they have all at least been attempted. In today’s post, I’ll be sharing what I’ve managed to do as well as my goals for April.
- Try cooking with a new vegetable: completed! I actually experimented with two new veggies. Though I’d tasted each before, I hadn’t ever used them myself because I didn’t thoroughly enjoy them.
- Practice my flute on average three times per week: completed! Though I went a full week without practising, I played nearly every day for the rest of the month.
- Go running on average twice per week: attempted. It took me a while, but I finally ran for the first time in two months around mid-March. After that, I kept to my regular running days and have gotten back into the routine of it. It feels so good!
- Try the watercolour feather tutorial I saved in my Pinterest board: completed! It was really fun and calming and you can see the end result here.
- Start up my bullet journal again: completed! Though I didn’t use it consistently, I did start it again. When I was researching bullet journals (bujo), I saw a whole bunch of different formats. After some experimentation, I found something that worked for me. Would you guys like for me to share what my bujo looks like/how it’s organized?
- Read one book: attempted. My goal was to read a book completely. Though I didn’t manage it, I did start to read a book and I’m about a sixth of the way through. It’s taking me a longer time to read because there are only so many hours in a day…
- Blog on average two times per week: completed! During the month of March, I’ve published 23 blog posts.
- Find five new awesome blogs to follow: completed! I even found more than five and I’ll be sure to share my favourite amongst them in a later post!
- Try my hand at sewing a bento bag: completed! I actually made three because I wanted to try different patterns.
- Catch Mewtwo (Pokémon Let’s go Eevee!): attempted. I actually tried twice, but didn’t manage it. I guess I have some more Pokémon training to do before I get there.
- Clean my fridge: completed! It took me three days because I didn’t have time to do it all in one go, but I finally managed to clean it lol.
- Register 2h or less of screen time on my phone daily: attempted. This was harder than I thought it would be. I have to give myself credit for nearly cutting my daily use by half for the month and I’ve noticed a big difference in my patience with my children..
- Write a daily blog post with the help of Maggie’s #behappychallenge and complete at least two thirds of the prompts. Check out the post on her blog (and while you’re at it, I highly recommend giving her blog a read).
- Read 100 pages in the novel I started to read.
- Reupholster my dining room bench.
- Run a total of 35 km.
- Stay off Twitter during the hours where the kids are awake.
- Write in my bujo 80% of the days.
- Sew some reusable snack bags.
- Do the paint touch-ups upstairs.
Is anyone else interested in producing a Monthly Goals post? If you do, feel free to drop the link in the comments section and use the #monthlygoals tag.