Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Here’s what’s on my mind today.
- Woah! Is is Tuesday already? Gosh, time flies! I know I haven’t been around much, but I’ve been busy (mostly with germs, taking time for myself and sewing!). Starting tomorrow, I should be posting more regularly and will try to play catch-up in the Reader.
- I just finished mixing my first batch of sunscreen for the coming months BECAUSE SPRING FINALLY SEEMS TO BE HERE FOR REAL! I’ve been making my own DIY sunscreen for a few years now and am very happy with it, as it’s effective, it’s cheaper than store-bought natural sunscreens and it smells amazing!
- Last Saturday I went out with my two besties! It was so great to do something else than be in or around the house. We chatted so much we didn’t even see the time fly by! Here we are at the restaurant and I’ve included a picture of my drink which was a very delicious sweet dill (yes, you read that correctly) cocktail.
- I finally got around to sewing a reusable snack bag earlier this week. I then tweaked the sized to make one big enough to hold a sandwich and am very happy with the results. Be on the lookout for a giveaway very soon!
- Tonight, we’re having ginger beef with cauliflower rice, roasted sweet potatoes and sauteed sugar snap peas for supper.
- I haven’t been running much lately (or playing the flute much), but I’ve been hit with one thing after the other. I’m hoping to get back out for a run on Thursday.
- Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day! We pretty much spent the day outdoors making the most of the sun and warm weather. It felt so good!
- We bought a new game recently called The Quacks of Quedlinburg. It’s really fun! Do you guys play board games? Which is your favourite?
- Amélie and Elliot have started attending daycare again. Though I had planned only sending them back at the end of August (when my maternity leave ends), it wasn’t possible if I wanted them to have the daycare provider we’ve been with since Charles was ten months old. I have to admit that it feels good to just have Adrien at home with me (and Charles when he gets hoe from school), but a part of me feels guilty about sending them to daycare when I’m still off (#momguiltforthewin)
- I’m seriously considering deleting Twitter. Ever since deciding that I wouldn’t log on while the kids were awake, I’ve found myself barely using it.
I hope you are having a great day! What’s on your mind today?